Last updated: 1 July 2019
At UAB Persense we care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: UAB Persense;
- Our company number is: 304914010;
- Our address is: Lvovo st. 25-702, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone no.: +370 615 44 719.
3. Why you collect information about me?
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
5. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
6. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- you gave your consent to download cookies into your device (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
7. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not being collected.
8. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
While you browse our Website, we do not make any automated decisions and we are not building any profiles of information about you.
9. Do you share information about me?
We can share information we collect via cookies with our IT, web support, marketing service providers to the extent, necessary to ensure the provision of such third-party services.
10. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
11. How long you will keep information about me?
12. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in the Section 13. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- request us to correct information we have about you;
- request us to delete your information;
- request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- to object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- to withdraw any consent you gave to us by changing the parameters of your browser;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt/en).
13. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need our help, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.