Last updated: 1 July 2019
At UAB Persense we care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: UAB Persense;
- Our company number is: 304914010;
- Our address is: Lvovo st. 25-702, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- E-mail: email@example.com;
- Phone no.: +370 615 44 719.
3. Why you collect information about me?
You have sent us your CV with a goal to conclude an employment or internship contract with us. In order to assess your eligibility for a job or internship position, we need to collect, use and store information about you.
If you are pursuing a job position, in the selection process we might ask your specific consent to contact your current employee in order to learn more about your professional characteristics. We also might contact your former employers for the same purpose.
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
For the selection of candidates, we collect the following information about you:
- identification data;
- contact data;
- data about your job experience;
- other data provided in your CV.
5. Which information I have to provide you with and why?
If you want to participate in employee selection and conclude an employment contract with us you need to provide us with your CV with your name, surname, contact details and job experience. You are free to provide us any other information, which in your opinion would help you in the recruitment process.
If you want to conclude an internship agreement with us you need to provide us with your CV with your name, surname contact details and other relevant work or study experience. You are free to provide us any other information, which in your opinion would help you in the recruitment process.
6. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
Usually we do not collect information about you from other sources but in some cases we might contact your former employers or to ask your consent to contact your current employer in order to learn more about your professional characteristics.
7. Why you are legally allowed to collect my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because:
- we need it for a recruitment process, which might end by concluding an employment or internship contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- you might give your consent to contact your current employer to learn more about your professional characteristics (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- we have a legitimate interest to contact your former employers to learn more about your professional characteristics (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
We do not collect sensitive information about you in the selection process. If you will submit any information that classifies as sensitive (special category data) we will assume that you gave your consent for processing of such information (Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation)
9. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
Automated decisions are not being made, we do not build profiles of information about you.
10. Do you share information about me?
We might share information about you with:
- our recruitment service providers, also cloud computing, data storage and similar service providers;
- other companies of Persense group in cases where there is on open job or internship position in another company of Persense group or where your previous work experience or your field of study would fit another Persense group company better.
11. Will you share information about me with someone outside the European Economic Area (all members of EU plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)?
We will not share information about you with subjects outside the European Economic Area.
12. How long you will keep information about me?
We will store your information until the end of the recruitment process. If we will conclude an employment contract, we will store information about you in accordance with The index for the retention of general documents confirmed by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania.
13. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in the Section 14. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- request us to correct information we have about you;
- request us to delete your information;
- request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- To object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- to withdraw any consent you gave to us;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt/en).
14. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need our help, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.